Hire a contractor Fast

Monday, August 4, 2008

Facebook Mob Wars Hitlist Prediction

As more and more mobsters begin to play the Mob Wars Hitlist, the frequency at which a hit appears on the Hitlist will increase; thus, the hitlist will create more cash than any other method in Mob Wars, assuming the developer does not change game play dramatically.

Tonight I did a quick survey of Mobsters who were added to the Hitlist for a sample 15 minutes.

  • 03-Aug-2008 20 Hits

The prediction is that the number of Mobsters appearing on the list will increase over time. I will keep track of this stat over time, in order to validate or debunk my prediction.

This is a huge opportunity for those who are interested in building their mobs with Hitlist Mob Wars cash.

Need help in developing a Mob Wars Hit list Strategy?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

The hitlist farming hit the brakes today.

If you refresh too oftn, you get a warning message - "This page is being heavily limited to try to stop facebook from shutting down the game completely. Please avoid constantly refreshing this page."

Blog Contact said...

I got the message for the first time about a month ago. Actually, prior to receiving the message, I read a mob war blog which discussed the "limit" message. It struck me odd that I had not received the message yet. Nonetheless, it showed up for me shortly after. It seems that the strategy still works, if you can get the hitlist bounty prior to getting the message.

There are a number of Facebook games that rely this strategy. We will see what comes of this.