Hire a contractor Fast

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gang Wars Mobster Income Tool Coming Soon

Breaking News!
Gang Wars Mobster Income Tool for Gang Wars Businesses is
NOW AVAILABLE!

Just want to let everyone know that I am currently developing a Mobster Income Tool for Gang Wars. The features are really cool, and takes the guess work and data entry out of deciding what property to purchase next.

I have taken what I have learned from the Mob Wars Income tool, and improved the design 10 fold.

Gang Wars Mobster Income Tool Features
  • Automatic Data Download from Gang Wars
  • Automatic Recommendations on Properties
  • Select purchase number scenarios
  • View your cash, level, number of properties owned, income
  • View projected income and expense

I am really excited about this tool. I have been beta testing it with some Friends. I am almost ready to release. I am working on leveling up, so I can see the entire investment list.

1 comment:

Blog Contact said...

Mobster Income Tool for Gang Wars is here.

Check it out at: Moblaundry.com

The features are awesome. Automatic download of data, business purchase recommendations, etc... You will have to purchase to see.